Student Worker for our Finance department
What's the role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic student to support the finance department and our Credit & Col-lection team, who provide daily support and excellent service to Hilti Danmark A/S. As part of the Project and Support team, you will work closely with other students as well as your colleagues in the finance department. Through your close collaboration with the Credit & Collection team, you will gain a deeper insight into our finance and credit strategy.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As a finance student worker, you will assist in credit assessments of customers, invoicing, data management as well as working on various projects with the Project and Support Team. You will have contact with both internal and external stakeholders, locally and internationally. You will work closely with our Credit Controller and Credit Analyst to support within different finance areas such as:
- General SAP-transactions and master data management
- Overseeing the weekly refunding and monthly payroll processes
- External risk assessment and evaluation of new and existing customers through Experian
- Assisting our Credit Controller with collection, legal activities and internal controls
- Assist with reconciliation of our KEY-accounts as well as overseeing changes in direct debit
- Administration of customers as well as internal requests through phone calls and emails
- Part of the Project and Support team, where you get to work on different interesting cross-departmental projects
What do we offer?
The student job that we are offering will require between 15-20 hours of your time per week. From the moment you join Hilti, you will be part of our outstanding culture. For us, personal and professional development go hand in hand with the growth of our company. We develop, challenge and support our employees to progress further in their Hilti careers. You will be given lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive exciting opportunities to move around the business – nationally or internationally – after your studies.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best team members joined us with no experience from the construction industry. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Final year of a bachelor’s program with the ambition to complete a master’s or have just begun a master’s program with a background ideally in area of economics or finance e.g. cand.merc.aud, cand.merc.asc, cand.merc.fir etc.
- Working knowledge of and willing to strengthen skills in Excel and SAP
- Will take ownership and responsibility of tasks and has a proactive and organised way of working
- You are detail oriented and can see the importance of the small details
- Excellent teamwork skills and eager to learn and develop
- Fluent English and Danish, Danish is a must as you will be interacting with customers via phone and email
- Positive and energetic attitude
Please submit your CV in English and we will be in touch!